Tuesday 3 November 2015

"Newly single"



In the good old days the meaning of “newly married” was supposed to last. Apparently not anymore. Not to mention a 50 percent divorce rate.

It’s not all that bad, plenty of jokes when the doctor asks if you’re sexually active, or like: 7 billion people in the world and I’m still alone? Wishing you could marry food… and down to not being able to get anyone (even with drunk standards), weirdos are in relationships and you aren’t, getting friendzoned, wishing you were somewhat dateable. The worst is the fear of being scared you’re going to die alone.

Oh my…oh my… So, so many FAKE problems!

Imagine a child starving in Africa how is (sincerely) laughing now! At you!

Who’s poorer? Probably us, not him. Inside.

Don’t you ever think (please): they don’t deserve me (even YOU aren’t believing that), I’ll find someone someday (is it compulsory?), I’m too picky (flowers?), my wedding “has” to be amazing (you already are), I won’t have kids (how about those with divorced parents?), I’ll be always lonely: go out! Don’t you have legs?!    

Let me summarize it for you, in just one single point: one day, when you’re married, you’ll wish you were single. We’re never happy, one way or another.

So don’t complicate your life, just live it, wherefore the day you close the curtain, you’ll be laughing about it.

….Always humble,

Angiolino

No comments:

Post a Comment