Tuesday 22 March 2016

Brussels bombings



I don’t want to hear these news

I don’t want to cry for these news

I don’t want to read these news

I don’t want to suffer for these news

We pray, but hatred continues…

They say that ISLAM is a religion of peace

But in the name of ISLAM people are slaughtered

I don’t want to cry for those people…

They teach love…but I don’t see love

We are all brothers and sisters…but I don’t see love in many eyes

I don’t want to cry for those eyes

We pray, but hatred continues

I don’t want to see those eyes

But I want to pray for them

I don’t understand, but I believe anyway

I don’t want to suffer anymore…I’m tired…

I’m tired of hearing those news

I’m tired of waiting for love

I’m tired of this world. A world of hatred

I’m tired of seeing flowers on the floors…and then nothing changes


I’m tired of seeing more soldiers than people

I’m SO tired

I don’t want that hatred, I can’t stand it

I don’t understand it: what do these people want?

WHO are they to kill in the name of ISLAM?

Why are they so full of hatred?

I can’t stand their hatred, I don’t want their suffering

If they don’t have a heart, they can take mine

I don’t want their suffering

I don’t want their emptiness

I don’t want their pain

I don’t want to suffer for their hatred. It belongs to them, not to me

One day…our religion won’t be a problem anymore

I will not see that day

That day is so distant

That day is so far away…

I don’t want to wait…

I don’t want to cry till that day…

One day, their God will let them understand they are so wrong

I will not salute that day

That day is so far away

I want to see a world of people

Not a world of empty hearts

If they don’t have a heart, they can take mine

I’m tired of emptiness

I’m tired of hatred

One day…

(Sorry. These are merely my random, genuine thoughts…)

No comments:

Post a Comment